Appy Pie Community and Become a Contributor Today!
regularly share guest posts from experts who are keen on contributing
a fresh and modern perspective on news, trends, emerging
technologies, and other interest areas related to the tech world.
To submit a news piece or guest post on Appy Pie, all you need to do is send it to email@example.com. We aspire to respond to every single submission as soon as possible, be it acceptance or rejection. In case, we are unable to respond within two weeks, please feel free to drop us a reminder. Listed hereunder are our guidelines:
- Word Count – 500 – 1500 words
- Write a strong and straight, to the point news piece supported by examples or images. Avoid keeping long introductions.
- Include a headline and author bio, along with your area of expertise and social media handles.
- If you are contributing on behalf of any organization, do mention the name of the organization.
- Disclose any conflict of interest, such as partnerships with, or investments in any companies/technologies covered in the story.
- Make sure to send the content in a format that is easy to edit i.e. Word Document or Google Docs.
- Make sure the content you send is original and unique. We do not accept content that has been submitted simultaneously to other publications.
- We do not accept stories that — either explicitly or implicitly — promote the author’s company or offering(s). If you do mention your company in the story, it should be in the context of a larger trend or insight that is applicable to other companies.
- Only use images that you have rights to or that are available under creative commons license. Don’t forget to mention image credits and links.
- If you’d like to pitch an idea rather than a full draft, please send a 1-3 paragraph summary of the key points the story would cover.
By submitting content to Appy Pie, you and/or your organization grant us a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt, and publish the content across multiple digital channels including web, social, email, mobile, and PDF. Please ensure that you have the right to grant the permission to use all content and materials that provided as contribution. If you have any questions, please drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.